Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2002 01:26:03 EST
From:      Randywc@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help!!

--part1_64.1bba3423.29bc567b_boundary

I purchased the sound card for  EZ-4000-2C;  Avance Logic ALS4000 2-channel
PCI Sound card.  When it gets to88% it will not complete the download.  I
noticed the name changes to ANVACE. Is this the problem?  Please advise.  I
have no sound on my computer and I am ready to go and purchase a different
product.  Thank you.

--part1_64.1bba3423.29bc567b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I purchased the sound card for&nbsp; EZ-4000-2C;&nbsp; Avance Logic ALS4000 2-channel PCI Sound card.&nbsp; When it gets to88% it will not complete the download.&nbsp; I noticed the name changes to ANVACE. Is this the problem?&nbsp; Please advise.&nbsp; I have no sound on my computer and I am ready to go and purchase a different product.&nbsp; Thank you.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_64.1bba3423.29bc567b_boundary--