Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:22:02 +0100
From:      Thomas Pornin <pornin@bolet.ens.fr>
To:        Dmitrij Tejblum <tejblum@arc.hq.cti.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Weird problems

On Sun, Mar 07, 1999 at 09:10:25PM +0300, Dmitrij Tejblum wrote:
> I am still very confused. Am I the first man who ever tried to install
> 19990206-SNAP? Anyone build world without any optimization, right?

I installed 19990206-SNAP, and made a standard world, and I am pretty
sure it was with -O, and sh, nm, rm work. I do have problems with some
utilities (dmesg, kvm_mkdb, netstat -r,...) if I recompile a kernel too
different from the generic one (I could add softupdates without this
problem, though).

My machine is a UDB (cpu is 21066 I guess).

	--Thomas Pornin