Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2018 12:41:00 -0230
From:      "Jonathan Anderson" <jonathan.robert.anderson@gmail.com>
To:        "Ed Maste" <emaste@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Current" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Enabling the WITH_REPRODUCIBLE_BUILD knob for 12.0-REL

Hi Ed,

I think that sounds great. In the future, could we go even further and, =

by default, only emit date/user/path if the source tree is =E2=80=9Cdirty=
=E2=80=9D =

with respect to SVN? If the build really is reproducible, that data =

should only be informative when building something that doesn=E2=80=99t m=
atch =

a FreeBSD SVN revision (e.g., a Git commit in a local repo or a tree =

with local changes).

Cheers,

Jon
-- =