Date:      Fri, 07 Oct 2011 00:38:54 +0200
From:      Rene Ladan <rene@freebsd.org>
To:        Alexander Best <arundel@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: issue with left/right key in address field

Op 06-10-2011 17:27, Alexander Best schreef:
> hi there,
>
> i've tripped over this issue for quite some time now. i think i'm running the
> latest version of chromium from ports (chromium-14.0.835.163_2) and it still
> happens. whenever i use either the left or right key in the address field,
> chromium crashes. :(

I've been seeing this too, latest version is 14.0.835.202 these days
(some security fixes).

> can anybody reproduce this? i didn't build the port with debugging support, but
> i can and then get a backtrace, if you need it.

It looks like a bug in pango, I got the same (partial) backtrace with
pidgin when entering some text (possibly moving the cursor with the
left/right keys).

> i'm running HEAD (r226023) on amd64.

Me too, with base/kernel/chromium compiled with clang (if that
matters?). Not sure if pango was compiled with clang or base gcc.

Regards,
René
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl:8080/

GPG fingerprint = ADBC ECCD EB5F A6B4 549F  600D 8C9E 647A E564 2BFC
(subkeys.pgp.net)