Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 1998 21:01:17 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        dmorrisn <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, James Love <love@cptech.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

> Fweeeeeet!! Godwin's Law. 10 yard penalty and fourth down.

Not if you're trying to end a pointless debate. :)

> Again, the only people who may feel compelled to do this are those
> who are in denial about what's going on.

Ah.  I see, the old "everyone who doesn't agree with me is crazy, and
I don't need to listen to crazy people" argument.  Sorry Brett, it
doesn't wash.  I never said I was in "denial" about FreeBSD needing
better promotion in any case, I said that you were doing nothing
constructive by just bitching but offering very little in the way of
tangible ideas or SUPPORT.  If you want to help, then help more
demonstrably and quit wasting people's time with amounts to little
more than aimless whining.  AimFULL whining would at least contain
some concrete suggestions and elements of your own game plan to get us
out of the terrible situation you seem to feel we're in.

- Jordan