Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:46:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Carol Davis <carol@itsaboutfinance.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Helping Families and Businesses Help Themselves

Dear Friend:

We're trying to find out if you're still with us - in these very difficult
times we're here to help you grow your business or career and take care of
your family.  As a self-employed single mom raising two teen-aged girls, I
know how challenging that can be.  That's why we've worked hard to
assemble a team of the best and the brightest and we bring that news and
information to you daily on our television websites:
http://ItsAboutFinance.com/, http://TheJusticeSystem.net/ and
http://VoteAcrossAmerica.com/.

So if you want some help, we're here for you.  If you are interested in
our growth content, then you'll need to tell us by clicking the following
link: http://www.2gtdtbib.net/signup.cgi?id=iaf-825-411616.  Thanks again and
we look forward to helping your family and your business.  If you're
watching your money, you should be watching us.

Sincerely,
Carol Davis