Date:      Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:43:43 +0900
From:      "Sumiki Tsukaguchi" <trust@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE2000 Plus Configuration Problem

Hi ALL!!

Now, I am going to connect a RE2000 plus Network Adapter to
a personal computer(FreeBSD AT-Machine) and am taking pa-
ins over it.

Are IRQ and IO of "RE2000 plus" at the time of factory shipm-
ents as follows?

IRQ:10
IO: 0x300-0x31F

Kernel  is "RE2000 plus" detected, if it is alike and those setting
 value(to Kernel Config File) is given?

If there are those who know, please let me know.
Moreover, if there is some know-how on notes and experience, it will teach.