Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:35:39 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, grog@lemis.com
Cc:        jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org (Jonathon McKitrick), tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert), advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advocacy opportunity

Terry:

Given that it's a February issue, this is probably a long-missed
opportunity. Remember that the cover date of most publications is
the date they go OFF the stands, not on; a "February" issue is
customarily distributed in January. Also, most magazines have
two to three months of editorial lead time. Smaller pubs tend
to have longer lead times, because printing costs are lower
when material is supplied to the printer farther in advance.

--Brett