Date:      Fri, 10 May 2013 15:05:09 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: making photoalbums for web pages

Matthias Apitz wrote:
> El día Friday, May 10, 2013 a las 10:25:06AM +0200, Matthias Fechner escribió:
>
> > Am 10.05.2013 09:41, schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> > > clicking them) and the application puts them together, with thumbnails,
> > > to a tree which just goes per SCP -rp to our webserver;
> >
> the rest could be done with webgallery (by me or scripts); she is not an
> informatican;

Hi Matthias A & all,
I've always used /usr/ports/graphics/cthumb
(not saying better or worse or more or less appropriate than other
tools mentioned most of which I don't know, just one more tool you
may want to look at.

I use cthumb (& vi) as shown at ^cthumb line of
	http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/bin/.csh/syntax
Then upload with rdist6 -P /usr/bin/ssh &
	http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/Distfile
Graphic result:
	http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/bauma/2013_04_18/
Preamble to those pics:
	http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/bauma/

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".