Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:15:50 +0300
From:      Stefan Lambrev <stefan.lambrev@moneybookers.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        scheidell@secnap.net
Subject:   p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.2.3 - manual whitelist_from broken

Hello,

I noticed that after upgrading spamassassin to the latest (in ports)
version, manual whitelist is somehow broken.
In previous version spamassassin detects without a problem forged "From"
headers and even with "whitelist_from *@domain.com"
mails that are spam got caught.

With the latest version of spamassassins the following example will not
be detected as spam:

From: validuser@mailserver-spamprotected.com
some spam xxx.
.
 >quit

In this case whitelist_from *@mailserver-spamprotected.com is triggered,
and I'm pretty sure that wasn't a case in older versions of spamassassin.

Any ideas what is changed, and how I can restored the old behavior.

--

Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev