Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2016 22:14:30 +1300
From:      Koz Ross <koz.ross@retro-freedom.nz>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   BeagleBone Black - what still needs to be done for audio?

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

I've been meaning to get into both ARM and BSD for a while, so I decided I
would begin with FreeBSD and a BeagleBone Black I have lying around. I read
this page: https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm/BeagleBoneBlack , which sta=
tes
that audio on the BBB 'still needs to be done'.

I was wondering what it means by 'still needs to be done', and what precise=
ly
needs to be done to have working BBB audio. As I am very new to both ARM and
BSD, could someone please fill me in? I would like to contribute if I can.

--=20
Koz Ross <koz.ross@retro-freedom.nz>
www.retro-freedom.nz

If you aren't using GPG, you should be! https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en.

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for why.

Proud member of the Open Wireless Movement.
Find out more at https://openwireless.org/

Proud member of Peers, at http://peers.community/ . We grow freedom.

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C--