Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:20:55 +0800
From:      Mark.Lu@ite.com.tw
To:        <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The IT8212 ATA133 PCI RAID controller problem

Hi!

Recently, I ported the IT8212 Linux driver to FreeBSD CAM SCSI device =
driver.
But I have a strange problem. When copying data from IT8212 disk to =
IT8212
disk then diff  the contents, it's fine. But when copying data from =
onboard disk or
onboard CD-ROM to IT8212 disk then diff the contents, some data will be =
different.
That's why I don't understand because the process is the same and no any =
errors
is showed. Does anyone have the same experience?

If anyone wants to review the FreeBSD source code, it will be wonderful =
and thanks!

Best regards

Mark

e-mail: tlclu@ms1.hinet.net or mark.lu@ite.com.tw