Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:27:07 -0400
From:      Bageshri Kundu <bageshri@dtix.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        bageshri@dtix.com
Subject:   libnsl and libdl not found.

Hi,

I am porting some MPLS conformance tester code from Linux to Free BSD
which needs libnsl & libdl to be linked in. When I do a make, I get the
error saying that these 2 files are not found and nor do they seem to be
present in the machine. Doesn't FreeBSD come with these libraries?
Otherwise is there a way to get these from somewhere? How is dynamic
linking done on Free BSD without libdl?

Also, I have another question about a specific socket option called
"SO_BINDTODEVICE" which is supported on Linux but does not seem to be
supported on Free BSD. Has anybody come across this problem?

Thanks
Bageshri