Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:25:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <will@FreeBSD.org>
To:        stefan.jahn@nemesis-sektor.de, will@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/39648: New Port: kopete

Synopsis: New Port: kopete

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: will
State-Changed-When: Sat Jun 22 22:23:31 PDT 2002
State-Changed-Why:
Committed, thanks!  BTW, I added lines to your port to include some
goodies from ports/x11/kde3/Makefile.kde to fix e.g. the problem where
"i386-portbld-freebsd4.6-" prefix was added to your binary, kopete.  The
CONFIGURE_ARGS/CONFIGURE_TARGET lines in there are what handle this.  With
that change, I was able to build the package for kopete.