Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:31:30 -0400
From:      Robert Froese <froese@mtu.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to configure dual head & G550

Hello all,

I'm interested in converting my single head Matrox G400 system to a dual head
G550 system.  I've aquired the hardware assuming it will work, but after a
half-hour now looking for instructions I haven't found any.  Can anyone point
me to some resources that suggest where to begin?  I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm running 5.1-R.

Cheers,

	...Robert

--