Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:35:35 -0700
From:      David Benfell <benfell@parts-unknown.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   no option to copy an email address in Firefox?

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

Hi all,

I'm encountering an issue with Firefox that I haven't seen before.

When I right-click on an email address on my owncloud site, with the
intent of copying the address to use in mutt (via an ssh session), it
brings up an application dialog. If I hit cancel on the application
dialog, I do not have the option to copy the email address.

Why is Firefox behaving this way under FreeBSD? It hasn't done this on
any other operating system I've used.

Thanks!
--=20
David Benfell <benfell@parts-unknown.org>