Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:02:12 +0200
From:      Joar Jegleim <joar.jegleim@gmail.com>
To:        Peter Maloney <peter.maloney@brockmann-consult.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Regarding regular zfs

You make some interesting points .
I don't _think_ the script 'causes more than 1 zfs write at a time, and I'm
sure 'nothing else' is doing that neither . But I'm gonna check that out
because it does sound like a logical explanation.
I'm wondering if the rsync from the receiving server (that is: the backup
server is doing rsync from the zfs receive server) could 'cause the same
problem, it's only reading though ...

--
Joar Jegleim