Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:20:25 +0000
From:      Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: One thing linux does better than FreeBSD...

Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org> wrote:

>There is one point where I have to conceed defeat to Linux.
>
>That fat little penguin is everywhere.

At a lot of conferences I have been to recently those daemon horns
have been more visible than penguins because they have been on most
people's heads. This is thoroughly cool, plus it freaked out Douglas
Adams.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch    fanf@covalent.net    dot@dotat.at
"You realize there's a government directive stating