Date:      Sat, 24 Dec 2016 12:59:18 +0100
From:      "John" <armenz78@deane.co.uk>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Tired of being alone? We're here to help you!tm

Howdy, naughty guy! I've only found your nmbr by accident & I would love =
to meet ya. I am very bored today and I wanted 2 find some1 to have good =
time with. I'm a magnificent rogue dat wants 2 txt you sum hot pictures o=
f me. Just call this No or email me a message and I will show U everythin=
g. Do you want 2 C my large jugs & pretty ass? I have lots of pix of my d=
elicious body and I rly want ya to C them first. Don't w8 2 long ;) xxx h=
ttp://shafigullin.com