Date:      Sat, 7 Aug 1999 20:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian McGroarty <bvmcg@yahoo.com>
To:        Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>, brian@pobox.com
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [ADV] Marketing / Differentiating FreeBSD

FreeBSD-Questions is a point I -completely- forgot when
composing the packaging list. We can realistically advertise
-LIFETIME SUPPORT- as the support list is completely FreeBSD
sponsored.

Everyone else offers a month and then wants a first-born per
incident if I remember correctly. ;)

Slam dunk! Thanks, Joel =)