Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 03:10:35 -0500
From:      "Ray Bagby" <rbagby@yore.net>
To:        "FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Change Local Mail Directory

Greetings,
    I need some help with moving our users' mail boxes to another directory,
it would be best if it were their home directories. That way we could Quota
their e-mail usage easier. The biggest problem is we didn't allow enough
room in /var when we set up and now we are running into "file system full"
situations. We moved most of the logging and the mail queue but we still
don't have near the room we will need with more users.

    Thanks!

    Ray Bagby, Tech. Dir.