Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 1998 12:09:19 -0600
From:      Sebastian Romo <sromo@cabonet.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SCSI Controller

Hi:
We are in Cabo San Lucas Mexico and we are trying to install the FreeBSD
2.2.2. in a Customized Server 200PRO with a SCSI card FIREPORT 40 SCSI
ULTRA WIDE from Diamond MultiMedia Systems, and we don't know if is
running by freebsd because is not in the list of controllers of freebsd
and then no recognize it.

The cuestion is: How we install the driver for this scsi card?

We appreciate a ot your help from this paradise place at the lands end!

Our Best regards,

Sebastian Romo
Cabonet