Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:29:46 +0100
From:      Bachelier Vincent <vincent_bachelier@yahoo.fr>
To:        Rhys Campbell <therhysmeister@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE on FreeBSD 5.3

Hi,
perhaps you have a problem with you host.
Try to edit /etc/rc.conf
find hostname
if they is not one, set one

exemple:
hostname="vincent"

well, edit /etc/hosts
put this:

::1 vincent
127.0.0.1 vincent

well, now reload all, perhaps it would go on
see ya

--
Vincent Bachelier <vincent_bachelier@yahoo.fr>
Language    : Francais / English

Citation (fortune):

The only problem with being a man of leisure is that you can never stop
and take a rest.