Date:      Mon, 15 May 2006 14:15:31 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@freebsd.org>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        Daniel O'Connor <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, Yann Golanski <yann@kierun.org>, ktsin@acm.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ath0, netgear WG311T problem. [SOLVED]

Hi,

>>>>> On Sun, 14 May 2006 19:36:54 -0700
>>>>> "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net> said:

oberman> It seems to work fine. My card seems to only report signal level and not
oberman> link quality or noise. Still, it's better than what I had yesterday and
oberman> I believe that it will report whatever is available to report for any
oberman> 802.11 device. My Atheros seems to only provide signal quality.

My patch is intended to show the S:N and INT fields of `ifconfig list
scan'.  Are you mean your ifconfig doesn't show S:N correctly?

Sincerely,

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/