Date:      Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:35:21 +1100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: new infrastructure changes in bsd.port.mk and co

On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 12:14:36AM +0100, Kirill Ponomarew wrote:
> * Add @dirrmtry for plists which does the same as:
>   "@unexec rmdir %D/foo 2>/dev/null || true".  It's now possible
>   to use PLIST_REINPLACE target with regexp expressions.

I have updated, thanks to a carte blanch from portmgr, all pkg-plists
and other places where @dirrmtry could have been used.

If there is a port which "make install" / "make deinstall" doesn't
work as expected but it did first, let me know and I'll fix whatever
mistake I've made (with a backout of the change in the pkg-plist
is worst comes to worst)

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis