Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:00:52 -0400
From:      David Heinrich <dh003i@mail.rochester.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD + BeOS + WinME??

Hi, I'm enquiring about a tri boot with three OS'(FreeBSD, BeOS, and
WinME); does FreeBSD allow this tri boot with WinME??  I've heard that
WinME doesn't support booting to MS-DOS, thus doesn't allow for other OS'
to be loaded...can FreeBSD be loaded alongside a system with WinME on it??

David J. Heinrich
  dh003i@mail.rochester.edu
  dh003i@yahoo.com
  heinrich@rochester.rr.com

  "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face
   -- forever."  --  Orwell, *1984*