Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 04:12:25 -0400
From:      Munish Chopra <mchopra@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GCC upgrade ? on -current

On 2002-06-25 12:44 +0000, Sid Carter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a query. Is there anything stopping us from moving to the
> latest gcc on current ? Just curious. Cause mozilla won't compile with
> gcc from current and I have installed gcc from the ports just for that.
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> 	Sid

Not exactly an answer to your question, but about a week ago or so a
patch was posted that lets you compile mozilla with the system gcc. I
tried it out and am now happily running mozilla 1.0. At least that's a
short-term fix for you.

--
Munish Chopra     The FreeBSD NVIDIA Driver Initiative
                  http://nvidia.netexplorer.org