Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2011 02:16:35 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
To:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org, Sahil Tandon <sahil@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/161825 linux-f10-flash11 port

28.10.2011 01:18, Eitan Adler пишет:
> Hi,
>
> A PR came in (ports/161825) with a flash11 port ready to commit. I
> have a few questions:
>
> (a) What should the port be named? Based on my understanding it should
> be www/linux-f10-flash11

I'd suggest www/linux-f10-flashplugin11 for a consistency.

> (b) Would emulation like to own this port?

That's OK for me.

> (c) Should flash10 be removed? If so can we eliminate the version
> number from the port?

I wouldn't do it since flash10 finally works. Let's test the
new port for a while. However I'm not an active user of the
port.

> (d) Can you please provide a general review of the port?
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=161825 for details.

If time permits I'll be glad to, but won't argue if someone
do it faster.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve