Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 1998 11:54:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Sven Anderson <Sven.Anderson@AMS.Med.Uni-Goettingen.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Static host routes don't work?

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Sven Anderson wrote:
> why does nobody answer me? Is it my english (it's bad, i know), is it

Your English isn't bad at all.  I've seen native speakers write worse.

> such a newbie-question not worth answering it (but then it should
> be in the FAQ), or has really nobody here ever used static host routes?
>
> It would be great, if you could give me at least a comment, which other
> resources/mailing-lists I should use to get a solution.

I think there were no answers because

a) you shouldn't be doing that (putting a 192 host on a 172 net) :)
b) you had a work around
c) you knew the correct answer (use a subnet)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com