Date:      Thu, 17 May 2012 21:10:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        Christian ROUSSEAU <christian@comphaiti.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Network Cards Compatibility

>                      I would like to have a list of the free bsd compatible
> network cards . Is it compatible with realtek chipset drivers. That comes
> with most PC's?

i think making list of incompatible network cards would be far easier.

since a very long time i just never checked as everything have a driver in
FreeBSD. actually i only once seen card that FreeBSD had no driver.

fortunately ndisgen tool solved it. Of course using ndisgen and windows
driver in anything else than home toy isn't good, but it was exactly home
toyputer.