Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 1998 21:05:44 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

> Now, Jordan, THERE's a logical argument that's going to lead to productive
> discourse.

Nor is this.  What's your point?

> Frank and I are not the only people who perceive that FreeBSD is plagued by a
> lack of investment in marketing. Walnut Creek doesn't seem willing to
> make that investment.

Again, and if I have to state this in words no longer than 4 letters
in order that you may understand, I will do so:  Make Concrete Suggestions.

Saying that WC should "market" FreeBSD is about as useful as saying
that mankind should "go" into space.  The key is not in knowing the
right verb, the key is in knowing how and where to apply it.

- Jordan