Date:      Sat, 02 Jan 1999 16:53:18 -1000
From:      Wai Chan <wai@aloha.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   page number after printing (samba)

Hi, my Win98 box is sharing my FreeBSD box's printer through samba.  The
printing seems fine besides it prints the following lines at a new page
or last page.
    %%[ Page: n ]%%                        //where n is the page number
    %%[ LastPage ]%%

Please, someone show me how to remove it.

Furthermore, which printer driver is the best for generating postscritpe
for Epson Stylus COLOR printer?  I am currently using "Apple Color LW
12/600 PS" on my Win98 box.

Thank you in advance.

best wishes,
Wai Chan