Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eugene M. Kim" <ab@astralblue.com>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AverMedia TV Card owner - IR Remote Specs obtained.

(Directed to -multimedia only)

Last week I bought a new Hauppauge WinTV card (I don't have it at hand
so don't know the exact model number) and noticed that it had an IR
sensor and a remote control.  Could this be utilizing the same chipset?

If so, I would be more than happy to help out. :-)

Regards,
Eugene

--
Eugene M. Kim <ab@astralblue.com>

"Is your music unpopular?  Make it popular; make music
which people like, or make people who like your music."