Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 1995 21:03:36 +0100 (MET)
From:      j@uriah.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        gj@pcs.dec.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: using procfs for debugging

As Gary Jennejohn wrote:

| BTW J"org, I was planning to try and hack your mods into gdb-4.13 for
| dyadic frames, but if you _really_ want to do it....:-)

Hmm, i'm not eager to dig into problems where i don't have a clue
of:-) Actually, i've already looked and found that this is easy and
not easy.  Easy since there are already hooks (SETUP_ARBITRARY_FRAME),
not easy since it looks that it's a designer's decision by now whether
an architecture does require two args to the `frame' command or if a
single arg will suffice.  So if we'd use SETUP_ARBITRARY_FRAME the way
it's used by now, we'll prohibit the traditional way the frame command
used to work...

Did i overlook something?
--
cheers, J"org                             work:      --- no longer ---
                                          private:   joerg_wunsch@uriah.sax.de