Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 1997 00:29:33 -1000 (HST)
From:      David Langford <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with 2.1.7 and "ps"

I have a Pentium 166 (256MB) machine with a recent version of 2.1.7 that every
so often (once a day at least) seems to have "ps" lock up.

THe machine seems okay but if I type "ps" then I am locked up in that session.
The only fix seems to be to reboot the machine.

THe machine has a quad port Zynx card with two active interfaces and active
routing (routed not gated...)

It has 46 virtual IP's and is running apache.

Does anyone have any thought or places I can look to help pinpoint this?

Thanks,
-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com