Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:04:56 -0400
From:      Dan Moschuk <dan@freebsd.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone with i810 hardware?

[ Appologies if this message goes through twice, I don't believe that the
  first one made it. ]

My motherboard that I was using to develop a driver for the 82801 sound chip
was fried a little over a month ago.  I was continuing development on my
only other box with the i810 chipset, only remotely, which if any of you
have actually tried driver development remotely you know how ridiculous
and frustrating it gets.

So, if any of you have any spare i810 based motherboards kicking around,
I am accepting dontations and loans. :)

Thanks!
-Dan
--
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called
upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.