Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 1995 09:25:47 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Didier Derny <didier@aida.remcomp.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SNAPS

Hi

It's almost impossible to get the SNAP from a dialup ppp or slip.

I think that I`m not alone in this case.

I think that a cdrom would be interesting

perhaps by a kind of subscription for one year
for exemple 6 cdrom prepaid to cover the cost.

An dialup internet connexion is generally expensive when you add the
price of the provide and the phone bill.

the cdrom could also contain the archive of the news since the last cdrom.

That's just an idea I try to launch in the air......

Thanks for your help

Didier Derny
didier@aida.remcomp.fr