Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 02:07:09 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        jbryant@unix.tfs.net
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Forward all spam to UCE@FTC.GOV [please take to -chat]

Can people *please* start paying more careful attention to the cc's?
I know it's easy to miss one and I just did it myself or I wouldn't be
going *Aaaahhh!  It's out of control again!!*, but I'm seeing all
kinds of stuff cross-posted to chat/hackers, hackers/current,
current/questions/hackers/cvs-all(!!), you name it, and it's evil and
nasty and bad.  Furthermore, I thought we had a technological solution
for suppressing duplicates already in place - did it simply stop
working at some point, Jon?  Thanks.

- Jordan