Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:50:07 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Marco Molteni" <molter@tin.it>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: disapointing security architecture

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Janos Mohacsi wrote:

[..]

> An other point OpenBSD made some steps forward: they have IPSec (PF_KEY
> v2 !!).

1. PF_KEY != IPsec.
2. Anyway, FreeBSD has IPsec too. Go get KAME IPv6/IPsec at
   www.kame.net.  FreeBSD IPsec will become a merge of KAME, NRL, INRIA.
3. disappointed about FreeBSD security architecture? Fix it.

[..]

Marco
---
"Hi, I have a Compaq machine running Windows 95. How do I install FreeBSD?"
"I'm sorry, this is device driver testing: brain implants are two doors
 down on the right". (Bill Paul, on the freebsd-net mailing list)