ble@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk X-Loop: FreeBSD.ORG > So, I bought this ultra-slim Sony notebook (Vaio SR-5K) and it has > both USB and Firewire ports on it. That got me thinking. Has > anyone tried to develop IP drivers for either of those? I got an SMC USB 10bT adapter for free with my cable modem (they had ISA, USB and PCMCIA, so I took the USB for novelty). It must be really really cheap to make. shopper.com lists several for about $30, and 100bT for $35. On the other hand, the "USB to USB" cable by SMC is $40! Pretty neat to see kldload usb, kldload if_kue, usbd -e, and poof, a new interface. --Ben To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message