Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2007 06:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Arne "Wörner" <arne_woerner@yahoo.com>
To:        usleepless@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/pvr250 / Hauppauge PVR250 on ECS K7VMM+

--- usleepless@gmail.com wrote:
> how is the picture and sound quality ?

It is good... Just like in the other box...

> is it sharing an irq? ( not that i am aware that this would be a problem... )

Yup... irq 10 with uhci1 (which has no devices attached, I would guess... at
least /dev/usb2 is unused according to "usbdevs -v")...

> try sticking it into a different slot anyways. it seems to be missing
> some of it's interrupts.

The other slot doesnt work better...

> otherwise: try http://usleepless.110mb.com/pvrxxx_port.tgz

I will try that...

> i doubt that ivtv would do any better. you could try with a livecd though.

I will try that, too...

Bye
Arne

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/