Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 1995 19:08:51 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fixed seagate.c (incl. recent devconf changes)

>Recently I reported a bug (i386/337) about the -current seagate controller
>code not working with my hardware. I also enclosed a fix, but I'm not sure if
>after the recent set of SCSI changes that it has made it in or is event being
>considered yet. Anyway, incorporating the recent changes, here's the working
>version. It's slow, but it works, unlike the later version.

Your changes are based on a very old version of the driver.  This makes
it difficult for us to see what you changed and what was changed in other
revisions of the driver.  Can you make your changes relative to version 1.7
(today's current) and resubmit them as context diffs (diff -c)?

Thank you very much for your submission, and I hope we can integrate your
changes once we get them in a format where we can better understand what
they are. :)

--
Justin T. Gibbs
TCS Instructional Group - Programmer/Analyst 1