Date:      Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:01:49 +0200
From:      Michael Schuh <michael.schuh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Michael Schuh <michael.schuh@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD MySQL still WAY slower than Linux

Hello Oliver,

ahhhhh, that are the hint that i missed.

now i have another question, if i use the same Os in 2 versions
(RELENG_4, RELENG_5) can i hope that the tests are made on the same
part of disk?
 or in other words can an dd on the two OS' es so much different
because they use an
totally other part of disk? I think no, the strategie from dd under
one OS should not be changed if the OS-Version has changed.

the part with serial IO related to database-performance have i
understand, but i quests me have the others understand
my meanings?

best regards

Michael Schuh