Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:34:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>
To:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@terrandev.com>
Cc:        Lee Harr <missive@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: cannot boot system built today

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Brandon Fosdick wrote:

> Doug White wrote:
> > I'd _love_ to have a machine with broken ATA so I could debug this stuff,
> > but I either have working ATA or SCSI systems.
>
> I'd love for somebody to get this working.
>
> Do you need a whole machine or just a motherboard? I'd be happy to send
> you a board if you're serious about debugging this.

I don't know if I have the necessary skills to produce a fix, but I'll
happily confirm the problem for you. :)

I'd need a full system, since I don't have much in the way of spare parts.
Definitely no CPUs, memory, or power supplies+chassis.  Lots of SCSI disks
and SCSI CDROMs tho :)

dwhite@gumbysoft.com          |  www.FreeBSD.org