Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:23:25 -0600
From:      "Donald J. O'Neill" <duncan.fbsd@gmail.com>
To:        Rachel Florentine <rachel_florentine@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Translate This Command?

On Monday 20 November 2006 09:27, Rachel Florentine wrote:
> [...]
Thank you.

I see that's a Linux procedure that comes from here:
	http://binarios.com/lnb/ezmlm.html

Are you sure you want to follow Linux procedure? It's not going to use the
ports system at all.

You might be better served following a BSD procedure such as  found here:
	http://freebsdrocks.net/

There are others that you can use that have been written for FreeBSD.

Don