Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:08:20 +1000
From:      Antony Mawer <fbsd-stable@mawer.org>
To:        m.ehinger@ltur.de
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ncplogin panic

On 8/08/2006 5:20 PM, m.ehinger@ltur.de wrote:
> Sory if i forgott that.
>
> I get this when i am copying from the Netware Server. Copying to the Server works well.

Okay. What version of Netware are you using? What are the step-by-step
procedures you are following in order to reproduce this (from step 1 as
logging in to Netware or mounting the volume)?

I've mounted Netware volumes read-only many times and copied large
quantities of files from them, generally without problems - except for
the infamous vanishing "." directory bug.

-Antony