Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:42:13 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Gelsema, Patrick" <gelsema@superhero.nl>
To:        "Cristian Salan" <cristian.salan@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd or firewall problem?

Hi,

IN order to enlighten you we need some more information. Sounds to me you
could be having issues with internal/external DNS and ip-addresses. In
other words, you are querying your www server from a dns and is getting
the Internet ip back instead of the lan ip. Can you connect to your www
server with ip?

Regards

Patrick