Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2013 16:41:11 GMT
From:      Rick <boyrules@live.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/175834: not problem its possible a new project to use on freebsd

>Number:         175834
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       not problem its possible a new project to use on freebsd
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
just asking for a new project to be build
Hi there developers

i am newbie  on programming and i start to build one application to be use as webserver  and i would like to be on freebsd and linux machines to use
php and other scripts

the application i am building is under developer yet but i have made alot  and i would like to show to your developers if my idea can be  on your operation system
for free use

i did made in VB studio 2008  its not compacted  its open files  yet
if you can see my project the way is designed and add all this futures to your bsd machines to use as webserver

i need to send you the files in VB net for you load them and see my project
and i hope you like it and add more ideas to the project i am building it

i hope to hear from you  thanks