Date:      Thu, 05 Feb 1998 10:18:46 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   List master

Hi,
I *know* I shouldn't do this, but if the list master is listening, can he/she
please unsubscribe 'darius@senet.com.au' (my other mail account), from this
list? I have been trying (unusccessfully) to unsubscribe that address for a
bout 2 weeks :-/
I sent mail to the list owner alias, but didn't get a reply <sigh>
(2 copies of -hackers is a bit hefty =)

|Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software |
|http://www.gsoft.com.au                                            |
|The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to|
|choose from. -- Andrew Tanenbaum                                   |