Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 21:43:44 +1000
From:      "Dean McGowan" <mercy@ozemail.com.au>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Please help

Hi my name is Dean McGowan

I am a web page designer and I am helping set up
an ISP in melbourne..

what I would like to know is if you have a method/script/program
for terminal type user registration and account setup that runs on a bsdi
machine..

you see the people who configured our server neglected to mention and nay
i say we neglected to ask whether this was part of the pakage....hmmm

if you have any advice apart from a good slap in the earhole for being so
silly (yes we admit it)...please respond soon...

Thanks for taking the time to read this...

Dean McGowan
OzNet-Prophet (Web Page Design)
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mercy/
mercy@ozemail.com.au